Tuesday, January 29, 2008

what does it look like to confirm something?

Another spiritual opportunity presented itself to me today completely out of the blue. I don't want to discuss details yet but it's something that would definitely stretch my faith and current gifts, it's also something that would move me deeper in this moment of feeling God calling me to risk more and engage in my calling more. Even though I've experienced it many times it still never ceases to amaze me how beautifully God puts things together!

This opportunity relates back to something I've been working on since last month when a "random" stranger placed his hands on me and gave me some wise words to ponder.

Rather than write tonight I thought let my actual notes be the body of my blog. My notes are some of my thoughts and contemplation over the verse that was given to me by that "random" stranger after telling me something about myself.


...OK, I don't know how to put an image in a post yet so for now I'll just type the verse here and work on my analysis note photos another time.


...Therefore, my brothers and sisters, make every effort to confirm your calling and election. For if you do these things, you will never stumble...
- 2 Peter 1:10,  TNIV

No comments: